Those who wish to volunteer for our center can be
utilized by in many ways. Some of which are:
- Making home visits with newborns or providing gift items for babies
- Working in our office as receptionist and general office duties
- Making phone calls to remind individuals about meetings, workshops, or trainings
- Assisting with safety activities, training or our annual fund-raiser
- Transporting individuals to and from doctor appointments
- Working in our yard
- Assisting elderly and/or the disabled in their homes and yards
- Other misc. duties as needed.
These are just some of the ways you can help your
community. If you feel you have a way to volunteer
at TCFCC, even if it is not on the list,
let us know today!
If you are able, please consider helping your community
via a donation. You can find out more about donating by
following the link below!